ATI Noob Question

K i seen this coming,then Use bios editor it edits ur OG bios and u can put whtever voltage and wht ever limits u want, usethis,open the bios of ur card and edit the values and save the modded bios and then flash the modded bios in ur card using winflash.

K i seen this coming,then Use bios editor it edits ur OG bios and u can put whtever voltage and wht ever limits u want, usethis,open the bios of ur card and edit the values and save the modded bios and then flash the modded bios in ur card using winflash.

Yeah I've looked into it, but it still won't let me adjust the slider in MSI afterburner. I'm about to try to force the flash via atiflash now. I'm ready to blind flash in case it doesn't work.

Ok I've tried four different ASUS BIOSes, without any success. I also had to blindflash twice. I begin to think that if I want a finely adjustable vGPU on it, I won't have the choice to go for a physical mod.

Thats weird,i could see my voltages in that table in 2d and 3d clocks,like my was 1.05 at 2d and 1.26 at 3d,may be find suitable values to fill the empty tables.but if u cant see voltages,can u see the clocks and other info of ur bios in the bios editor?