Going Red Soon

Judy_Dunbar

Very very soon I'd think I shall be RED , FULL STEAM AHEAD !!!

Fold On !

New Intel rig is attacking funny, when I install the proper video driver for the card all kinds of crap starts happening Im thinking it needs a new install of the OS, cant think of much else would create these errors it gets. But its folding fine without the right vid driver just cant get out of 16 color mode :angry:

He's talking about on the EOC stats page:

Judging by the name, I would think Judy's a she, but whatever.

5,000 pts/week? :blink: Wish I could fold that fast. I got a couple of P 166's lying around... wonder if they could fold fast enough to make the deadlines. :unsure: Then I'll be blasting my way though the ranks. :P Watch out, Judy - I'm coming to get ya!

Edit - I'm gonna bust 3000 soon! Weeee!

Edited by Some_Guy_

Doh.... bet you are right. :unsure: Nevery really paid attention. :( Sorry about that.

With any luck, Judy should hit the red mark during the next update (any time now), and I should hit the update after that. We'll see. :)

Yeppers I'm RED ! 5K+ aweek :P

Should only get better with the new rig running right now

FOLD ON !

And I'm NOT a girl, I have always named my PC's Judy, why I dont know. Never even had a female friend by the name Judy. Just something I came up with years ago and stuck with it.

Laff at D3 :P

Thats what the optomization can do for yah. I passed you and then suddenly back on your game, you may have added a couple comps but doubling your output is quite a feat. I am guessing we as a team are putting out more points then ever before? Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm beginnning to think we rule.

FOLD ON!!