Prototype

Krieg1337

Here is Wiki info about it if you don't know the game

So I just played through this and found it really fun.

What I really liked was the whole story and the video clips, I think they were really cool and really made me enjoy the story. I also liked the "consuming" people idea. The GTA type world was also pretty cool.

The graphics were both a pro and con, they weren't amazing, as in the surroundings didn't look too good(Buildings, streets ect.), but the main character looked pretty good. But it runs awesome so its pretty cool. The blood and gore was also amazing.

Anyways, now that I gave some of my opinions, what did you guys think of it?

Here is Wiki info about it if you don't know the game

So I just played through this and found it really fun.

What I really liked was the whole story and the video clips, I think they were really cool and really made me enjoy the story. I also liked the "consuming" people idea. The GTA type world was also pretty cool.

The graphics were both a pro and con, they weren't amazing, as in the surroundings didn't look too good(Buildings, streets ect.), but the main character looked pretty good. But it runs awesome so its pretty cool. The blood and gore was also amazing.

Anyways, now that I gave some of my opinions, what did you guys think of it?

I played it through once and enjoyed it thoroughly, however I found some parts were just far too difficult. Like the first hunter battle and the boss battle with that disease girl thing. Both of those took me 30 minutes+ to complete. It was crazy!

Oh yeah, I played on Easy and that stupid Elizabeth Greene was so annoying with her stupid shockwave thing :/. I just decided later on to screw the Blade and just use a tank and blast her from distance, helicopter failed because she can throw cars so far in the air.

And the Hunter was pretty hardcore too, then with those gas tanks, ugh what a nightmare. The Military are the only faction/group that never gave me a problem, so easy to kill :)

Oh yeah, I played on Easy and that stupid Elizabeth Greene was so annoying with her stupid shockwave thing :/. I just decided later on to screw the Blade and just use a tank and blast her from distance, helicopter failed because she can throw cars so far in the air.

And the Hunter was pretty hardcore too, then with those gas tanks, ugh what a nightmare. The Military are the only faction/group that never gave me a problem, so easy to kill :)

Wow, if Normal was a problem for me and easy sounds just as bad, I'd hate to play any higher than that...

I mean I think I played on normal (or equivalent) anyway, I havn't played it in ageeeees

I remember being interested in the game when it first came out, as it looks interesting and pretty fun, but there were some other games out at the time I was playing, so I never got around to purchasing this. Maybe if Steam has a good sale on the game, I'll pick it up at some point.

Well I kinda just rushed through the game, but holy . were the first hunters frustrating, and even with the Claw Power they were annoying to kill, Blade power really made them easier to kill but then the better ones came!

I will try to play through it on Normal now, here comes a big challenge :lol:

Oh and I think it was def. worth the $30. I mean I really rushed through this(I played maybe 3-4 challenge quests/side quests) and it still took me around 12-14 hours to beat. But remember, there are at least 30 challenge and I played on Easy.

Edited by Krieg1337

Well I kinda just rushed through the game, but holy . were the first hunters frustrating, and even with the Claw Power they were annoying to kill, Blade power really made them easier to kill but then the better ones came!

I will try to play through it on Normal now, here comes a big challenge :lol:

Oh and I think it was def. worth the $30. I mean I really rushed through this(I played maybe 3-4 challenge quests/side quests) and it still took me around 12-14 hours to beat. But remember, there are at least 30 challenge and I played on Easy.

And just to others who are mildly interested, it supports the 360 controller for windows :teehee: