Sign in to follow this  
SpeedCrazy

Identify Case

Hi Guys i have just acquired a case and it tis quite decent for a freebie and i would like to know what it is so i can get some info on it.

Tomorrow i will try and pos some pics but for now here is what i know:

it is a full ATX case

Cream white

2 floppy bays

5xHDD bays

7 ex slots

4x5.25 bays

grills for 4 80mm fans two lower front intake two rear exhaust

removable mobo tray

company logo on front says "LTI"

both sides are removable and are fastened with screws.

front has a spring loaded door beside floppy drives with two USB ports behind it

Thats all for now as i said i will put some pics up tomorrow. Please tell me anything you know about either the company or the case.

Edited:Came with a Biostar M7tdf installed.

Edited by SpeedCrazy

sounds like an old generic oem case, LTI was probably a small business computer shop I am guessing, was the LTI a sticker or part of the plastic? socket 478 could have been a bare bones bundle or oem. Pics will definitely help.

Sounds like you already have plenty of information about it... Not sure what else you would like to know. Stick a magnet to it to see if its steel (most likely is). calipers can tell you the gauge of metal used...

:withstupid: fo' sure. It sounds like any ordinary SECC oem beige case. Mobo tray is nice, but as far as information goes- I'm going to doubt its any recognizable manufacturer. But, may I ask why the need to identify it?

It is steel. and i wanted info to see if any parts for it are for sale anywhere, as the mobo tray is warped and i wanted an extra side pannel as a backup if i messup on my window cutting.

It is steel. and i wanted info to see if any parts for it are for sale anywhere, as the mobo tray is warped and i wanted an extra side pannel as a backup if i messup on my window cutting.

Not too many OEM cases come w/ a removable mobo tray. Really do need the pictures.

You'll probably have an easier time taking the tray to a machine shop and have them flatten it a little, than try and find parts for an (as of yet) un-identifiable OEM case.

It's pretty hard to mess up cutting a window. Measure twice, mark, tape, cut just inside and file or grind to the exact size (or just use some trim to cover up the new, sharp edges.

Then again, it's a freebie...I wouldn't worry about screwing it up too badly :P

Okay here are the pics.

or would be can someone inform me how to post pics. :withstupid:

Edited by SpeedCrazy

Okay here goes.

possible id also notice the in/out plate cutouts placed here

sorry about the urotated pics.

If you can think of any other that would be useful let me know.

Edited by SpeedCrazy