New Member Problems Wiht This Site

So I thought I'd post my mod in the gallery here, and once logged in, I find that no matter what, I get an error telling me Ineed to upload an image file JPG or GIF (I guess those are the only 2). genius! So I did. There is an obvious delay based on filesize so I know its uploading something and then checking it. The site just keeps giving me the same error with ANY pic regardless of letter case on the extention (as if it should matter). Anywhoo, I guess somethings rucked up.

and yes, it is a .jpg and it is fine and works everywhere else and my computer is on and plugged in.

If anyone wants to check out my shizznaat take a look at:

http://www.figz.com/~tvfuzz/computermods

thanks.

I was having similar problems uploading a case then i noticed each of my pics was like 2mb and the limit is like 300k each for the case upload so that might be your problem.

o.. i thought it was 200 kb.. but.. i had a prob anyway.. i uploaded and it never did, even with small pics in jpeg format.. also tried gif!!

Yeah, I tried all aspects of the file. Size, extention, and format. Its jsut crappy. But oh wel ,I guess this is all this site gets from me then. I've never posted at Directron, so theres no way you can see it there unless you're mistaken or someone posted my crap trying to claim that he/ she made it. I looked and found nothing. So I dunno.

Thanks for the input, and I did try to upload again today, and the same crap happens. It's just lame, so I'm giving up on this site, if anyone knows someone who gives a crap, or if you want more info on my mods email me at [email protected]

Do your images meet the following requirements:

All images MUST be in jpeg, jpg, or gif format

Please keep the filesize of each image down to 200k or less

Resolution of each image should be less than 700 pixels in width

Yeah, I tried all aspects of the file.  Size, extention, and format.  Its jsut crappy.  But oh wel ,I guess this is all this site gets from me then.  I've never posted at Directron, so theres no way you can see it there unless you're mistaken or someone posted my crap  trying to claim that he/ she made it.  I looked and found nothing.  So I dunno.

Thanks for the input, and I did try to upload again today, and the same crap happens.  It's just lame, so I'm giving up on this site, if anyone knows someone who gives a crap, or if you want more info on my mods email me at [email protected]

You act like we should all bow down before you but I hate to break the bad news to you, we're not going to do that. We would love for you to upload your case to the gallery and we would be more than happy to fix any problems that you may be having, however we do need more information from you. Such as:

What web browser are you using?

How many images did you try uploading?

What file size is each image?

What resolution is each image?

What file format is each image in?

If you're trying to upload the exact images that are found on your site, then I can tell you right now that they are too big in filesize. They file size of each image must be under 200K.