Bad 3D mark 06 scores

Nyt

Hi

I recently ran 3d Mark 06 on my overclocked GTX480 at 850mhz core and 2430mhz mem with my AMD Phenom II X6 1055T at 3.5GHZ on the latest nvidia beta driver and I can't even break 20k on the score . What could be causing this ? Please help.

Thanks

could be a setting in the bios what you've set thats holding you back.. :dunno: hope you can find out what it is because i get 22k with the 5870 and a quad core, so theres definitely something up, good luck!

In games it seems fine, I get great FPS but it seems like only in 06. Something wierd occured when I ran 06 (I've never run 06 before so I dont know if this is normal) , when the CPU test 1 and 2 ran , it was getting like 1-2FPS and running really slow ,is that normal ? Maybe its the NB and HTT frequency thats holding me back , Im going to try with another driver later and see if it changes .

If everything else runs fine I wouldn't worry much about it. Yes it's normal for the CPU test just to get a couple of FPS. You should try running 3D Vantage and see what you get on that.

In games it seems fine, I get great FPS but it seems like only in 06. Something wierd occured when I ran 06 (I've never run 06 before so I dont know if this is normal) , when the CPU test 1 and 2 ran , it was getting like 1-2FPS and running really slow ,is that normal ? Maybe its the NB and HTT frequency thats holding me back , Im going to try with another driver later and see if it changes .

Yes Nyt, the cpu test are going to run very slow and very low fps, especially the 1st cpu test. On the 2nd cpu test you should see 3-4fps at least. When I have my i7 over 4GHz, I see an occasional 5fps on the 2nd cpu test. But everything you are describing is normal on the cpu tests!