XFX 650w XXX

Hey everybody i just had a simple question, my new thermaltake tr2 rx 750w power supply had some serious issues so i returned it and am looking for a replacement. My question is will the XFX 650w power supply (considering as a replacement) be enough for 2 gts 250s in sli with a 9800gt as physx card?

alright guys thanks, prob wont run the 9800gt in my rig, however im wondering if i should still get the 650w xfx power supply or go for another psu? what do you guys think?

i got to admit i love the look of this. it's got green on it i am green fa i love green i want green, green green green!!!!

i want the 850w black edition for my build!! as the inside i want will be green!!! HULK GREEN!

i got to admit i love the look of this. it's got green on it i am green fa i love green i want green, green green green!!!!

i want the 850w black edition for my build!! as the inside i want will be green!!! HULK GREEN!

I have an ex-review XFX 850W, PM if you're interested.

I wouldn't get an XFX psu simply because XFX don't specialize in that. They do more Video Cards. I'd get something like Corsair or Antec.

What!

Why do you need to specialize? You design a case, source a board supplier and away you go. The guts of the XFX 850W is the Seasonic M12D, probably one of the best boards available.

The XFX 850W is a great power supply just read the reviews including mine.

Plonker! :lol:;)

Indeed, the only people who "Specialize" in power supplies are the companies actually designing and manufacturing the guts, and they provide them to plenty of other brands.

Corsair and Antec both do the same thing that XFX does, being that they find a design they like and stick it in their own cases (ok that's a simplistic overview, but is basically what happens).