CM HAF 932 or CM HAF 922?

I'm planning out the parts for my computer, and I have come to the conclusion that I'm going to get a HAF case, unless someone can convince me of another one. The HAF X is out of the question, I can't afford a $200 case.The cases have about a $50 price difference, and I know the 922 is a mid-tower, wile the 932 is a full tower, but are there any other key differences that I would be gaining or losing going for the 922 over the 932?. Also, can the Noctua NH-D14 fit in the 922, since it is a smaller case, and the cooler is absolutely massive.

clearance for cpu cooler should be same in both cases, that means actually every cooler on the market fits there. As for 932 or 922, it depends on you, 932 has shitload of space inside, good if you change parts often or mod. 922 is just "smaller". I'm pretty satisfied with my 932

edit: definitely get the version with black interior

Edited by DrTiCool

I'm planning out the parts for my computer, and I have come to the conclusion that I'm going to get a HAF case, unless someone can convince me of another one. The HAF X is out of the question, I can't afford a $200 case.The cases have about a $50 price difference, and I know the 922 is a mid-tower, wile the 932 is a full tower, but are there any other key differences that I would be gaining or losing going for the 922 over the 932?. Also, can the Noctua NH-D14 fit in the 922, since it is a smaller case, and the cooler is absolutely massive.

have you not seen antecs new designs?

skeleton looks great (if you don't have kids) cool and reliable and is approx same price as HAF

also there is the great DF-85 aka dark force 85 keeps the pc cool and is large (it's the case i am getting)

i think personally antec are on the way to the top if they carry on with research and designs they are comming up with.

I have the 932 and built a 922 for a friend, besides the obvious size diference:

- Wheels for easier transportation (great for moving this beast around)

- Comes with the side 200 mm fan preinstaled (you can still put this fan in the 922 but it doesnt come included)

- Front panel firewire connector.

- Four front panel usb connectors (just 2 for the 922)

- side window (if you like custom lighting and stuff)

- supports e-atx motherboard

In my opininion, if you are not limited by physical space to acomodate this beast just go for the 932, specially if you plan on doing multi gpu it will give you better airflow.