Student Arrested over Chicken Nuggets.

greengiant912

Looks like the lunch lady was making use of her jump to conclusions mat.... Amazing it went that far I know when food was stolen at my school you went to the principals office and get detention for it. My school only called the police for physical altercations and we didn't even need to really call them there usually are two cops that hang around the school for such things. Before you ask nope I didn't attend a city school. As to why they have cops around I always wondered that myself. Probably because drugs had been sold around school at the time I was there. They were always doing locker searches every couple of months.

Oh no, three dollars worth of food was allegedly stolen!! Let's waste thousands of dollars of tax money in finding justice for this horrendous crime against society!!!!

I used to put chick-fila sandwiches in my red barron pizza boxes and never got caught in middle school. Good thing I guess by the looks of that. That lunch lady needs to be fired for sure.

I used to put chick-fila sandwiches in my red barron pizza boxes and never got caught in middle school. Good thing I guess by the looks of that. That lunch lady needs to be fired for sure.

You'd assuredly get life sentence for that :lol:

We'd surely have to give you the chair for that. :P

Overreacting lunchlady is overreacting.

• Like 1