dsedean

final fantasy XIV

I am so ready for FF. I have loved just about everything FF has put out. The story lines is what keep me coming back

I am so ready for FF. I have loved just about everything FF has put out. The story lines is what keep me coming back

this one is good, when we can all get on and my laptop decides to play it.

about a month to go now!! EXCITED!!!! PRE ORDERD PC IS BEING BUILT NOW AND EVERY DAY IS GOING FAST!!!

SE anounced open beta to start early september, i got the collectors edition preordered and my pc is running the benchmark at almost 8,000 on high, so just counting the days...

I got fed up with the Beta. It was virtually unplayable for more than just the odd occasion which made providing the feedback quite difficult and tiresome.

Here's to hoping that the finished article is a little more "polished" and functional. I can't help but believe firmly that the release date is somewhat optimistic

I got fed up with the Beta. It was virtually unplayable for more than just the odd occasion which made providing the feedback quite difficult and tiresome.

Here's to hoping that the finished article is a little more "polished" and functional. I can't help but believe firmly that the release date is somewhat optimistic

i played the beta the first week it was available. It was AWFUL. The controls, the targeting, the menus were all clunky and non responsive. I guess the next phase is on the way, and although I have not tried it yet myself, my friend says it's much improved, so here's to hoeping.

Just wanted to add, that I'm playing battle of Immortals mmo, it's pretty good for a free game.

Edited by vidiotking

Interviewed Hiromichi Tanaka, producer of Final Fantasy XIV, Nobuaki Komoto the director of Final Fantasy XIV and Sage Sundia global online producer. It was a very nice interview, thanks to all who helped.

Just received my beta key today and already registered to my SE account no problem, gonna check it out as soon as i get out from work :)

FINAL FANTASY XIV Open Beta Test Postponed

FINAL FANTASY XIV Open Beta Test, which is scheduled to begin at 19:00 (PDT) on Aug. 31, 2010, will be postponed due to a confirmation of critical bugs. New schedule will be released at a later date.

Along with the postponement of FINAL FANTASY XIV Open Beta Test, the issuing of registration code for FINAL FANTASY XIV Open Beta Test will be postponed as well. With the download of client software's installer, it will be suspended at 19:00 (PDT) on Aug. 31, 2010.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

I guess that's the one they were talking about.

Edited by Krazyxazn

I got it all setup, what server are you guys playing on?

edit:

Nevermind, I don't like this game. Played it for a bit.

Edited by Krazyxazn