ready boost device in win 7

sunan

i got a question regarding ready boost in win 7. Can i use flash card (SD card / MMC) as a dedicated ready boost device instead of using USB drive? so far as i understand, ready boost can only be used with USB drive, but it so annoying because i have to remove it whenever i want to keep the netbook in my bag. i recently bought an EEE PC 1005P with 1GB of ram, apparently it cannot run win 7 starter fast enough. I like a fast system but as of now i dont have enough money to buy 2gb or 4gb of netbook ram. So my solution is i want to use SD card because i can just keep it in the SD card slot. Right now i got my 2GB USB drive as a dedicated ready boost device. thanks in advance.

so i can use the SD card as a dedicated ready boost device. would there be any performance difference between 2gb USB drive and 4gb SD card? i think it would consider buying it if 4gb SD card can perform in par or maybe better than 2gb USB drive. so that i can use the USB drive and the USB port for other things instead for ready boost function.

I did this with my netbook and I didn't really notice any difference in performance, I think I might just break down and buy a 2gb stick of ram, 1gb is just not enough these days.

i thnk i just stick with the USB drive for now albeit it little bit annoying. i'll wait for two or three months or so, then i'm gonna change the ram. anyhow guys, thanks for the opinion.