Valve's new game (July 19th)

WhenKittensATK

Right with you man.. though i never see you on steam, where the hell are you?! :slap: lol. Hmm i wonder how many players we'll have, so far i think we have enough people interested for 2 teams of 4?

..how does Alpha, Bravo, Charlie etc team sound?

I'm in, though I won't be on first thing in the morning.

I'm gonna lol so hard when the game turns out to be rubbish cuz ur all so pumped n stuff... lol jk. It's Valve we're talkin about so it can't be bad...that's just not...how they do their games... it's like an oxymoron.

I'm gonna lol so hard when the game turns out to be rubbish cuz ur all so pumped n stuff... lol jk. It's Valve we're talkin about so it can't be bad...that's just not...how they do their games... it's like an oxymoron.

Well it's not really the same people from valve that did half life necessarily. It's supposedly done by a new group they hired.

Personally I think the game will be fun, my guess is that they are going for a similar feel to "i made a game with zombies" or whatever it's called, that is popular on the 360. I think it'll be fun anyway, I've never been too picky about free games.

This game use to be a total conversion mod for Unreal Tournament 2004. I played that version of it and found it to be pretty killer and a hell of a lot of fun so I can only imagine how it'll be with an updated engine and new graphic enhancements. Ballsax can whine and moan all he wants but this game should be good... and really, at a price of zero dollars, can anyone complain? Valve hired all the modders who worked on the UT2k4 mod to recreate this game using the Source engine and I am so looking forward to seeing it again.

This game use to be a total conversion mod for Unreal Tournament 2004. I played that version of it and found it to be pretty killer and a hell of a lot of fun so I can only imagine how it'll be with an updated engine and new graphic enhancements. Ballsax can whine and moan all he wants but this game should be good... and really, at a price of zero dollars, can anyone complain? Valve hired all the modders who worked on the UT2k4 mod to recreate this game using the Source engine and I am so looking forward to seeing it again.

:withstupid:

The isn't a brand new game, this is a remake of an established total conversion mod that was fairly popular back in the day.

:withstupid:

The isn't a brand new game, this is a remake of an established total conversion mod that was fairly popular back in the day.

Well that's definitely news to me but you know... can't play every game in the world right? ;)

Doesn't mean I won't try though.

Looks pretty sweet, I'm wondering how the maps will be generated. Since it's coming with it's own SDK, I wonder if they made them using Hammer like with all other source games.

If so, it looks like there will be a large number of new resources for mappers to work with. :D