Valve's new game (July 19th)

WhenKittensATK

I just double click the file, which opens Alien Swarm, then use Shift F2 to load the Demo viewer. Is this what you do?

Also, make sure there are in the same partition as Steam. I moved them to an external HDD and it wouldn't touch them, for whatever reason.

yeah no worries i figured it out

i cant download them! :( just says couldnt check for viruses and i select download anyway but it doesn't start D: someone please upload it to megaupload, would be nice to see this as cow was hillarious on the mic :P

yeah.. speedruns.. impossible D:

lol that was funny XD we should so it again some time!

but the slowmotion and deaths were unbearable.. Slowmotion+Death was like it was frozen, so i figured you have to skip 1000 frames to get going to normal speed again :) next i'll record, and with fraps

By the way, why did it show Guest as a Maxed out level 27 when he was only a level 9 by the end of our efforts? :ouch:

Edited by SenitaL

lol that was funny XD we should so it again some time!

but the slowmotion and deaths were unbearable.. Slowmotion+Death was like it was frozen, so i figured you have to skip 1000 frames to get going to normal speed again :) next i'll record, and with fraps

By the way, why did it show Guest as a Maxed out level 27 when he was only a level 9 by the end of our efforts? :ouch:

That's my current level. It puts in all of the current information, because it is essentially running that game again. You can even call up the map whenever you want. In another game I recorded it recorded the lag as well. (It was so bad I managed to get the 90%+ accuracy achievement.) Also found an interesting glitch where you get thrown above the map. Not sure if it was the game or the lag. I'll try to post a screen shot of it in a bit.

^ thats odd because when i play the movies it shows me and everyone else as the level we were at the time (i.e 20, 21 progressing up) must be only on your side :P If you'd like i can send you my copy of fraps, think it might help with the slowmotion problems :) We totally have to try it again though because it was hilarious! :lol: