Digital drug that gets you high

That_Canadian

Honestly, just came across this today, and I dont know what to make of it....

Stems from this article:

Just toss I-doser into youtube/google for more media on it.

Either its some full of crap fad, which I figure is likely the case, or it stems from work done on audio blending to influence brain waves ( some sort of science already exists)

Can anyone weigh in on this?

Just a wtf in general. Why would media weigh into this and give it any substantial recognition ?

Also. Hahahha. highschool.......

Tried it, doesn't work. I dunno why there are so many vids on utube with dumba55es pretending to be...who knows what.

Good placebo effect experiment though. Too bad it failed so badly. As badly as trying to make America skinny again...one slap at a time. :snap:

It's a placebo. If you believe it will work then a. your gullible and b. you will feel "high" though what you feel is entirely up to you, I imagine many (not all) 12-13 year olds don't actually know what being high feels like and think spacing out/meditating is being high. I didn't watch the video but I'm sure everyone is over reacting. Recall people who think they've been drinking beer when actually it's non alcoholic beer, they will probably act buzzed/drunk even without alcohol. (There is a slight difference between this music crap and fake beer though, people who drink beer have probably drank before and therefore know what to expect). Also this music should be a deterrent to would be child druggies, its so lame its an anti gateway drug.

Good placebo effect experiment though. Too bad it failed so badly.

I hear you on this one. But why would an arguably reputable "Oklahoma Bureau of Narcotics" band wagon on this.

Could they not attest the to the placebo effect?

Blown far out of proportion I guess. Anyone else tried this?

I bet its a real bender if your already stoned...who would guess biggrin.gif

DUDE! Lets get high!

IM DOWN!!!!

Listen!

Hehehe, I was thinking the same thing. I don't know why people think that this is a big deal. It's really not anything to worry about.

Gateway drug my butt, there are so many worse things for people to worry about. Huffing is one of them, so incredibly stoopid to do but kids will do it and mistake their brain's turning to mush for getting high. Probably the easiest for kids to do too. Weed is so easy to get in most schools it is sad. If

If kids want to get high on drugs they will. I smoked my share of sweet leaf in highs chool but not because anyone told me how cool it was, I just wanted to try it for myself. I am going to try this but honestly I am not worried if anything at all will happen.

If anyone knows a good track to listen to please let me know.

Hehehe, I was thinking the same thing. I don't know why people think that this is a big deal. It's really not anything to worry about.

Gateway drug my butt, there are so many worse things for people to worry about. Huffing is one of them, so incredibly stoopid to do but kids will do it and mistake their brain's turning to mush for getting high. Probably the easiest for kids to do too. Weed is so easy to get in most schools it is sad. If

If kids want to get high on drugs they will. I smoked my share of sweet leaf in highs chool but not because anyone told me how cool it was, I just wanted to try it for myself. I am going to try this but honestly I am not worried if anything at all will happen.

If anyone knows a good track to listen to please let me know.

Trust me, it's a load of bs. Don't waste your time.

What you do is, you download some special player that plays only the "drug" tracks and you then import some playlist and then you choose one and waste some time.

I also have a pretty decent pair of headphones and souncard so if it really did work, it would have when i tried. Though I don't think expensive peripherals should be needed for this because it makes it even more stupid. Not only does it not work but it's much more expensive than to actually get some real stuff and trip balls.

If you still really wanna try this, just go to youtube and type Idoser and listen to whatever.