Windows BSODing randomly

Ql1max

Heeey guys ;)

I've had A LOT of problems with my new computer. Here are 2 BSODs I keep getting randomly (maybe once a day):

PFN_LIST_CORRUPT and MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. :snap: I didn't really do much research about these BSODs because I really dont hace the time :dunno::ouch: So I just posted it here. Since it says MEMORY_management I assume the memory is fault? :cry:

Well, I hope for the best! Thanks in future for the help! :typing:

(and sorry for the awfull lot of smileys in this post.. xD I just HAD to xD)

It could be the RAM so I suggest you run a Memtest and see what happens. Also remove any overclocks you might have made.

Another options is, if you have some extra RAM sticks, replace them and see if the PC runs. But do the memtest first.

It could be the RAM so I suggest you run a Memtest and see what happens. Also remove any overclocks you might have made.

Another options is, if you have some extra RAM sticks, replace them and see if the PC runs. But do the memtest first.

Just ran memtest (From win7's install disk tho) and no problems were detected :/ Also I did some search and some say that bad drivers may be causing this.. its quite possible since I had A LOT of problems with my graphics card drivers (Im running on intergrated HD4200 :$ xD)..