Did CR Actually Confirm Apple's iPhone 4 Statement?

Much of the delay is caused by lack of focus, and the speed of the focus. In other words, most cameras, unless they are using continual servo, will not take the picture unless it is focused. I am assuming the the focusing is causing the delay, as well as the overall setup of the camera itself.

I have not used the camera so I am not quite positive. I will look into this and get back to you, IVY.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Much of the delay is caused by lack of focus, and the speed of the focus. In other words, most cameras, unless they are using continual servo, will not take the picture unless it is focused. I am assuming the the focusing is causing the delay, as well as the overall setup of the camera itself.

I have not used the camera so I am not quite positive. I will look into this and get back to you, IVY.

Thanks, you da man! :cheers: I could take a video of me taking a picture if you'd like (with my digital camera). You don't have to go buy the phone lol

Wasn't there some story going around talking about iPhone 4's camera causing yellow bands, or was that just the screen?

Either way, I refuse to buy ANYTHING from Apple for two reasons: 1. I can build a comparable computer for cheaper 2. Half that money you spend is for the "sophisticated" look. The iPhone in particular (both my parents have the 3GS so I'm not talking out my butt) has had too many unresolved problems (battery life being one of them, the other being the software can cut up a picture taken with the camera). Might as well get something a little more "geeky" and get the Linux-based Android OS phones.

One last thing, next time somebody quotes a post with lots of pictures, please break the image tags so we save space on the page and don't have to scroll forever (by break I mean going from urlhere to just urlhere).

Bryan! We only tease you cuz we love you!

Like I said, I have nothing against Apple or the iPhone. I am just picking on it, and retweeting posts from TalkAndroid and AppleRelated in hopes more people see it.

I really do hope Apple steps up and either fixes it, or gives you guys something for it.

I hope my Bashing it, and retweeting stuff ends up helping out the cause.

Whether or not you are happy with the phone. I personally would still like to see something happen for everyone who bought one. Either get your 30dollar bumper case.

Maybe some cash back, or a month of free service (courtesy of Apple).. Anything lol!

I don't care if people bash Apple. :P Hell, I bash Apple when they do something stupid. The only thing that irks me is when someone bashes Apple clearly has no clue WTF they are talking about. But the same goes for bashing any company or product. ;)