Forum Wars - 2011 - Discussion/Taunting Thread

scr4wl

Dont have vantage. :(

So i wish you guys the best of luck.

You can compete with the rest of the benchmark's and then you can just put your score as 0 for vantage

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wouldn't that defeat the object of competing. As in, handicap whatever team i was on.

Also when i download wprime it says error cannot open and quits.

Edited by SpeedCrazy

Wouldn't that defeat the object of competing. As in, handicap whatever team i was on.

Also when i download wprime it says error cannot open and quits.

I dont have vantage so I have a 0 :P But I hope to be able to get it in time for the war

You're on win 7 right ? Right click and run as administrator

Ok, have we got the Vantage situation figured out? I am almost positive before I bought it that you could use both Vantage and 06 and store like 3-5 results. Have they changed it? I hope you guys get that figured out b4 the War starts, 0 makes no sense. Is anyone checking their systems clocks, trying to squeeze out some nice numbers? I know The Cube is ready for some action :cheers:

I can store one score with vantage so i am gonna save it till the war starts. As for 06 you can do unlimited.

Cool so you can keep running the benchmark, trying to max your score out and then just store the highest one you get when the war starts? If so, that works :thumbsup:

Also here are some OC's that I will be running for Wars: 1 LinX Stable right now, the other Vantage stable ;)