scr4wl

Forum Wars - 2011 - Signup Thread

Could someone please clarify the class separation. Or rather what all gives points and how many they give. If i have missed this somewhere please tell me or better yet give me a link. thanks

Edited by SpeedCrazy

Could someone please clarify the class separation. Or rather what all gives points and how many they give. If i have missed this somewhere please tell me or better yet give me a link. thanks

The class separation will depend on the amount of threads your CPU is capable of, the amount of GPU cores you have, and the type of cooling you'll be using.

@ebarone, I'm aiming to start the Mock war next week.

Theres just one thing im confused about , if someone is using water cooling for just their cpu or gpu then the handicap is +1 right ? But if they are water cooling both their cpu and gpu is it still +1 or because they are using water for two components is it +2 ?

Theres just one thing im confused about , if someone is using water cooling for just their cpu or gpu then the handicap is +1 right ? But if they are water cooling both their cpu and gpu is it still +1 or because they are using water for two components is it +2 ?

That's a good question, I will need to ask and get back to you.

EDIT: Yes watercooling is +1 regardless of what you're cooling.

What do you mean glad to have me? lol Haven't joined...

Oh, well then you should join. :P

while your at it you should also particpate in the mock wars. :P