scr4wl

Forum Wars - 2011 - Signup Thread

What do Forum Wars Cops do? I might be interested.

They validate every score and submit it to the database on TRP. :) They are an essential part of the competition. It's them who ensure there is no cheating and that everything is legit. :)

Everyone who hasn't registered go ahead and use the registration link in my first post. It's required if you want to win prizes. :)

Use your real name, not your forum name.

A note to all that have attempted to register but were asked for a password. (me twice for example :P) that registration went through. If you didn't use

your real name make sure to use it.

Aaah that wasn't clear. I've done it but like you the first time I used my forum name.

I was a littel confused on the password inquiry as well, and evidently I registered twice, :dunno:

But, I also just want to make sure I have the class pt system down, A HT i7 930 is an 8, 2 5870's in CF is a 2, and WC is a 1 = 11 being my score, putting me in the D class? Is this correct?

But, I also just want to make sure I have the class pt system down, A HT i7 930 is an 8, 2 5870's in CF is a 2, and WC is a 1 = 11 being my score, putting me in the D class? Is this correct?

Yes

Also when you registered you used your real name correct?

When you register , are you suppose to use your full name and surname or is it just your name ? I only used my name so I'd have to re-register if i need the surname too.

Yes

Also when you registered you used your real name correct?

Yes I did.

A few questions:

How do you win?

When is this evenet held (date)

Who can join? (like do u need a special status here or something?)

A few questions:

How do you win?

When is this evenet held (date)

Who can join? (like do u need a special status here or something?)

the first two questions can be answered by reading the rules or reading the first post. :P

To make it easy on you, it starts Feb 1. :P

Also anyone can join. :)

the first two questions can be answered by reading the rules or reading the first post. :P

To make it easy on you, it starts Feb 1. :P

Also anyone can join. :)

thanks. It's nice that it starts Feb. I'm kind of lazy to see until when I can register but when I get back to my PC I might read some more about those Forum Wars and maybe give it a shot...