GTX 460

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I have read it looks like these 460's out perform the 465's for less money Nivia might have got it right this time around.

Lets just hope they don't raise the price because it's doing well :glare:

Tech Report made a comment on the 460, something like, this card is the new 8800gt of it's time. I'm willing to bet this is true in the coming weeks. Also I'm really impressed with the power consumption, noise, and temperatures with this card (I've only read Tech Reports so I'm not sure if there are other models and how they perform) I was short of expecting it to be another big failure like its big brothers in theses categories.

Waiting review from OCC Reviewers. already read review from others, none of them review it's SLI capabilities, hope here does

We going to until one company sent a card to Mark instead of Frank so there went our SLI testing :down:

We going to until one company sent a card to Mark instead of Frank so there went our SLI testing :down:

I wondered why both of them were doing the review.. gotta love that snafu.

Everything I've read so far seems to point to the GTX 460 being a solid performer with great OC'ing ability. Seems the GTX 465 is the odd man out..

I'm not in america or canada so no newegg for me. the prices i listed were the cheapest you can get them in AUD

EDIT: this is the only place i've found so far and there's quite a large price discrepancy. i do like the name of the "Goes Like Hell Edition" but i hardly see it being worth it.