Movie sequels better than the original

InCrYsIs

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey were better than the originals.

No way! dude, the first film was ace, with the whole lot of historical characters running rampant in the mall.. and Napoleon was awesome too! though i did like the trip through hell and the afterlife in the 2nd film.. either way *Air guitar solo!* :cool2:

No way! dude, the first film was ace, with the whole lot of historical characters running rampant in the mall.. and Napoleon was awesome too! though i did like the trip through hell and the afterlife in the 2nd film.. either way *Air guitar solo!* :cool2:

Death just had me rolling through that whole movie.

Aliens (as in, the 2nd of 4)

I can't believe anyone would think Die Hard 2 was better than the others in the Die Hard series... it was horrendous

28 weeks later and 28 days later, the problem I find there is they seem to have nothing in common except the setting. When I saw 28 weeks later and it showed the flashbacks(I watched 28 weeks later first) I thought 28 days was going to be about that, but its totally different. 28 weeks later wins in my book just because of the zombies getting cut up by the helicopter :lol:

Noted by the OP I believe, but true nonetheless. "Game over, man, game over!"

I liked it so much I thought it was worthy of a second mention... could I add that the directors Cut was slightly better too