Dragon Age: Origins 2

InCrYsIs

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like that's called for.

Oh chill, just joking with you.

Is anyway else interested in any of that Razer gear? If I didn't have a really good KB & Mouse I might have splurged.

Edited by InCrYsIs

I went and bought the keyboard. :lol: I don't need a mouse or mousepad, but I do need a new keyboard. The one I have is nice, but it drops keys from time to time and others it just plain won't register a key until I unplug it and plug it back in. I was wanting the BlackWidow anyway, so I figure some DA2 branding would look nice with it.

Paid DLC -_-

Only if you didn't pre-order before January 11th or 12th. DAO had launch day DLC as well in the form of Warden's Keep. Sadly, its what a lot of pubs/devs are doing nowadays.

Nothing wrong with GOOD dlc. Unfortunately it doesn't always work out that way. I would say 50 percent of the dlc was good for DAO. Another 10 percent was good for the loot but not so much the story. I think they will do a better job this go around.

:O i preordered the sig. edition on the 17th or 18th!

Well whenever it was. :lol: It had to be by sometime in January. :P

@Crysis, yeah, I think all three of the local Gamestops are doing a midnight launch. Sadly, I have class the next day in the morning so I cannot pick it up then. After class though, definitely.