Dragon Age: Origins 2

InCrYsIs

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like that Isabella is making a return, though the information about the main character worries me. It sounds like the main character has a pre-determined look, but perhaps it'll be like Mass Effect where you always see the BioWare version of the main character and then you can modify him/her to however you want.

• 1 month later...

I like that Isabella is making a return, though the information about the main character worries me. It sounds like the main character has a pre-determined look, but perhaps it'll be like Mass Effect where you always see the BioWare version of the main character and then you can modify him/her to however you want.

Main character is completely customizable, male and female. You just have a defined name.

Looks so awesome but they may have dumbed it down a little on the combat with the "action rpg" type combat. No matter to me, I will be sticking with the traditional combat.

I think the Action-RPG aspect looked pretty cool, with Rogue Hawke jumping all around like a ninja, but I too will probably use the tactical approach in most scenarios.

Main character is completely customizable, male and female. You just have a defined name.

I only posted that about 2 months ago Dan. :P:lol:

I hope DA2 pulls information from DAO ala Mass Effect 2. I would like to see the long impacting effects from our first game's character(s) since the sequel is set up to 10 years after the events in the first. I know its told in flashbacks and everything, but still, I'd like to see something from our game to make it more personal.