League of Legends

WhenKittensATK

Okay, thanks to you guys and the new influx of LoL players in my PC Gaming Club, I have LoL fever. Bought a Teemo hat and trying to get a Rammus hat and Arcade Sona skin for $5 each. I also won a limited edition Riot Graves skin from a Twitter contest. Worth $30-40 on eBay, not sure if I want to sell it or donate it as a prize for the next LAN. The skin is too ugly to personally redeem haha.

Grabbed some new champions too: Cass, Miss Fortune, and Katarina (by mistake). Also got in 5 ranked games (3 wins / 2 losses). I need to practice last hitting more.

Edited by AZNguyen

Dang i gotta get back into LoL! Played one match with El_Cap a few weeks ago but then had RL issues preventing me from playing and now EVE takes all the free time... Maybe i'll play a few this weekend!!

So much has changed since I last played.

Same here. Reinstalled it after seeing some of the differences in this (NSFW):

That's what happens when console gamers (and one PC hater it seems) play LoL.

This is plain HILARIOUS! LOL

I finished my 10 ranked games. 7 wins - 3 loss. I was on a 4 win streak and then the final game just went to hell. Our ADC got dc'd at the start and didn't come back until 8-11 minutes into the game. Then dc'd again at like 18 minutes haha. I was so close to Gold tier haha (probably not :P)

Ended up in Silver Division 1 (Karthus's Tyrants). There is only like 6 people in my division haha. I saw someone else in the same tier/division but a different league and they have 68 players :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

New ARAM mode made it fun to play again, for me at least. Really loving the quick start and constant team-fight. Plus, its a great way to learn new champs that yo never played before.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...