[PC] Grim Dawn (New Game coming soon)

dr_bowtie

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well f---, if some hires fell through, all they had to do was call ;)

Well they did bring on some from 38 Studios after that closed, so maybe check again and see. :P

I havent done anything with the game so far. I should log in and see what my status is. i dont really want to play the alpha or beta until the game is ready so i dont lose interest.

That's partially why I'm glad I didn't get beta or even alpha access. Sure, it'd be nice, but I'm looking forward to experiencing Grim Dawn fresh and without any deja vu.

So this is an hack and slash gme, nice :)

I liked Champions of Norrath and Baldur's gate serie (nothing like the PC version) on the PS2.

The difficulty is low to medium, but smetimes you just want to bash through a game.

I would really like this one to play with a controller, as I would enjoy sitting in a couch confortably.

Plus if Skyrim is playable with a controller on PC, I believe it is doable for that game as well.

So this is an hack and slash gme, nice :)

I liked Champions of Norrath and Baldur's gate serie (nothing like the PC version) on the PS2.

The difficulty is low to medium, but smetimes you just want to bash through a game.

I would really like this one to play with a controller, as I would enjoy sitting in a couch confortably.

Plus if Skyrim is playable with a controller on PC, I believe it is doable for that game as well.

It's an action-RPG, not a simple hack-and-slash. It's from the makers of Titan Quest and would be very difficult to control with a gamepad unless they dumb it down like Diablo 3, which it doesn't look like they'll do.

• 2 months later...

Grim Dawn has now entered Early Access on Steam.

Store Page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/219990

If you're thinking about getting the game (which you should), carefully read the store page because they clearly outline what is currently in the game and what isn't (yet), such as multiplayer not yet being in it.

• 2 years later...

6 years later, its here. Now where the heck do I get my steam code from the Kickstarter?

You should have had the code for ages now if you backed it on Kickstarter. I've had mine for over a year. Did you check your Humble account? Where my keys for it are.

6 years later, its here. Now where the heck do I get my steam code from the Kickstarter?

You should have had the code for ages now if you backed it on Kickstarter. I've had mine for over a year. Did you check your Humble account? Where my keys for it are.

Well.... It seems I either activated, gave away, or sold the key from Humble Bundle lol. Its definitely not in my Steam Library.

Does it show in your Humble library? Be under Purchases.

I found the codes, but Steam says they are already activated. So I'm assuming I sold them or gave them away after waiting so many years :D I'll wait for some new reviews before I buy it again. I already bought Black Desert Online randomly, so I'm just gonna wait and see.

Extremely bored waiting for Black Desert Online to release. So I re-purchased Grim Dawn and found the game to be pretty fun. It does start off slow and powerless like most RPG. I started out pretty badass and still doing so. All the text is interesting to read and the map layouts are nice.

This video convinced me to buy it and the always helpful ZiggyD

Edited by WhenKittensATK