[PC] Grim Dawn (New Game coming soon)

dr_bowtie

It is still a departure from the past style.

So claiming you do not like the "art style" of Grim Dawn is irrelevant since it could change. Ever hear of Borderlands?

Yea, just keep on naming games backed by people with a lot of money and time. I'm sure the guys making Grim Dawn are just sitting on piles of money that they let you pre-purchase their game and offer zero refunds.

"Could change" and "will change" are two different things. The possibility of a low budget game like this drastically changing its art style is highly unlikely.

Stop arguing over the possibility of change, when most games rarely ever change their art style. Just type "list of games" in Google and then scratch out a few games that you can that did change.

Edited by AZNguyen

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, just keep on naming games backed by people with a lot of money and time. I'm sure the guys making Grim Dawn are just sitting on piles of money that they let you pre-purchase their game and offer zero refunds.

"Could change" and "will change" are two different things. The possibility of a low budget game like this drastically changing its art style is highly unlikely.

Stop arguing over the possibility of change, when most games rarely ever change their art style. Just type "list of games" in Google and then scratch out a few games that you can that did change.

What is with the hostility? Calm down.

Grim Dawn is the spiritual successor to Titan Quest, so it would make sense to have a similar art style. Crate Entertainment has former members of Iron Lore Entertainment, who made Titan Quest, and are using the same engine that powered Titan Quest. Grim Dawn is post-apocalyptic, like Andrew said, and isn't all just shades of brown like other post-apocalyptic games.

What is with the hostility? Calm down.

:withstupid:

You seem to get way to vested in arguing games. This isn't the first time you've taken things a bit too serious when it comes to someone disagreeing with you on a game.

• 5 weeks later...

I bought in in the beginning and got the top package... which isnt no where near the middle of whats offered now. I do plan to re-up again just to help them out.

I have to say I enjoy a group like this and they way they handle their business. the forums are really nice and very informative. These are the kind of people we can all support and the kind of people other companies could learn from. now if they just stay this way.

Think I'll just invest time in Diablo 3 once I beat enough games instead of waiting for another year and a half, lol. Game looks great though for a startup type project, cannot wait to see it hit Steam.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...