[PC] Grim Dawn (New Game coming soon)

dr_bowtie

Well where to start?

Another member brought this game to my attention. It is most of the veteran Lore people that made Titan Quest working on this project...

They are making a game called Grim Dawn and its going to be like Titan Quest with a Diablo twist for the way looting goes...

they are asking for support now I I sereiously think I am going to donate to the cause...I like the looks of the screen shots....

check it out...post your thoughts and if you can help them out...

I plan to do 2x legendary keys...

http://www.grimdawn.com/index.php

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Normal Edition - $19.85 (Direct Download)

Epic Fan Edition - $32 (Direct Download, Entry to Beta, Your name in credits, TBA in-game accessory, bragging rights)

Legendary Fan Edition - $48 (Direct Download, Entry to Alpha and Beta, Your name in credits, TBA in-game accessory, Holy reverence)

I'm gonna wait to see more info on this game, since I've never played Titan Quest.

I'm going to consider the Legendary Key as well. They state that they're planning on selling it for $20 on Steam, so the legendary key is a bit much, but for alpha and beta access, and a few other bonuses, to support a great developer may make it worth it. I'd like to learn a little bit more first though, especially with Diablo III on the horizon, which I have no doubt I'll be pre-ordering a Collector's Edition of.

EDIT: In case anyone is wondering, according to their FAQ:

If I buy from you directly, can I still play on Steam?

To release on Steam, we must first submit a demo of the game for approval. It is hard to imagine that Grim Dawn wouldn't be approved but, of course, we can't say it is guaranteed at this point. Once approved, we believe it will be possible to work out a deal for existing orders to be carried over to Steam as has been done with other indie developers such as Wolfire's Overgrowth: http://blog.wolfire....growth-faq/#q10

As I said though, we fully expect this will be the case but we obviously can't guarantee it until it happens.

Source

• 4 weeks later...

Item generation sounds awesome. Was Titan Quest a good game? I might have to pick that up before considering the purchase of this one...

The only problem was my favorite thing about Diablo II was the random map generator. I wish more games had something like that. :yucky:

Getting your name in the credits is an awesome idea though, too bad more devs don't do this. <3

Cool!

And it doesn't have any compatibility issues with Win 7?

Not that I'm aware of. Andrewr05, myself, and several others have Titan Quest and its expansion installed and working just fine on W7.