Starcraft II

tkrow21

Any word on collectors edition?

No, nor do I see one listed on Amazon. That isn't to say there won't be one. I thought the regular edition was going to be $40 and the collector's edition $60 but I cannot find anything to back that up right now. All I see is the standard edition. But they haven't even picked a date yet. I'm not even sure if there will be a beta for HotS.

Is this game still $60? :sick:

You did not read my post, did you? :fp:

Not sure what they'd include in a CE that would be worth it. I got the first one mostly for the art book. I guess they could theoretically have an art book of all HotS art, but that would be pretty lame. I'll probably just stick with the SE.

Not sure what they'd include in a CE that would be worth it. I got the first one mostly for the art book. I guess they could theoretically have an art book of all HotS art, but that would be pretty lame. I'll probably just stick with the SE.

Well assuming the CE would only be $10-$20 more, I would buy a CE in a second if it included a figurine or two. :P I sure wouldn't pay more than $60 for CE xpac though. I still think they should have included mini-figurines of the heroes for each chapter.

• 5 months later...

As I said in the post, I hope it includes Blizzard Dota. I don't really play standard MP these days, just custom games, and Blizzard Dota looks like the most promising official one.

• 3 weeks later...

I not excited for the multiplayer, I really want to play the main single player game, so is heart of the swarm going to have different everything for multiplayer, as will the void? Like 3 different StarCraft 2's?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

So ya, someone stole my copy from me after it was delivered.   Luckily Amazon is a joy to work with and it was 5min phone call to fix.  I'm not sure that is enough to save the person who stole from me though.  They better stay hidden or have a seal team to back them up.   There isn't too many things I'm good at, but destroying obstacles is one thing I take pride in.