Starcraft II

tkrow21

Videos of ROOTCatZ can be found at the IPL, NASL, and his stream.

Also, I don't think he's a strong player at all, once it gets to the macro game, he really, really falters.

the point was that he does real strategies with cheese openings.

I am so ready for the next part of the game. I was mad when I learned it was going to be in 3 parts.

I wasnt... at least not for very long. After i learned that there was going to be like 30 missions for each part, your getting 3 full games. This way instead of trying to cram all the glorious story that is Starcraft 2 into 1 game, they now have 3 games to do it in.

Part 1 was AMAZING... So im really looking forward to the second part now. Could you imagine the Wings of Liberty being squashed into just 10~ish missions as part of only a single game?? So much detail and fun and awesome little things would have been left out... I really feel Blizzard made the right decision in this case, despite my original thoughts about it being split into 3 games.

Well HOTS and LOTV are going to be priced as expansions...

But the thing that bugs me the most is the marketplace Blizzard is going to implement... I just feel that it's not going to be that successful and just feels like DLC. Sigh

• 4 months later...

I'm sure BP/Clay already covered this in the News section as they are really good about this stuff, but if you're a slacker like me than you may not have seen this trailer yet. They really need to stop releasing these awesome trailers so soon before the release!

Shows some of the new moves, new units and outstanding cinematic coverage to wet your appetite for the storyline coming to us in Heart of the Swarm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SG_3R9BoVvg

Damn Blizz - just give me the game already!