Starcraft II

tkrow21

funneh of the day.

2011-03-26_230621.jpg

It still annoys me so much when people whine about racial imbalance. In my opinion, there's no game that's more balanced than Starcraft II besides Brood War.

However, if the races, hypothetically, were imbalanced, then it's the other player's fault for putting themselves at a handicap knowing that the other race is better.

Side note - "by the power of Ra", is that from the dubstep song?

Edited by tkrow21

It still annoys me so much when people whine about racial imbalance. In my opinion, there's no game that's more balanced than Starcraft II besides Brood War.

However, if the races, hypothetically, were imbalanced, then it's the other player's fault for putting themselves at a handicap knowing that the other race is better.

Side note - "by the power of Ra", is that from the dubstep song?

yup, it eludes me how people are able to come up with such non sense. and if nothing else, if the game is so 'imba' just don't play it and waste less of other peoples time. The best part is that the guy is a Diamond player with nearly 500 wins out of who knows how many games. How the hell did he get up there... I was kind of hoping that I won't find any of these up in the Diamonds and Masters but I guess I was wrong. Since they included the two new leagues more noobs get to diamond which is basically no different or special like it was before.

also yes it is from a dubstep song. SKisM - Power, it's part of his mix Never Say Die Vol.7

Edited by sack_patrol

also yes it is from a dubstep song. SKisM - Power, it's part of his mix Never Say Die Vol.7

I freaking love you, I was just listening to that mix yesterday.

And also I don't know why Blizzard deleted losses. :/

Edited by tkrow21

I freaking love you, I was just listening to that mix yesterday.

And also I don't know why Blizzard deleted losses. :/

pretty cool mix

as for the losses, they've been removed for every league under Masters... I'm also not sure why. There are people on the forums arguing why it's a good idea or a bad idea but I guess Blizzard has a good reason for it even if is kind of weird.

ah, i jsut got on and seen the new patch. grandmaster league? i need me some of that. lol

haven't played in 2 months. this new keyboard sucks. i gotta take it back.

ah, i jsut got on and seen the new patch. grandmaster league? i need me some of that. lol

haven't played in 2 months. this new keyboard sucks. i gotta take it back.

lol what do u have? I use a KeyTronic Classic ps/2 keyboard. Best one I've ever owned and used.

I have a G15 but I bought it before I knew anything about mechanical keyboards :(

It's decent and for FPS's it's fine since it has the WSAD cluster working like mechanical keys in terms of ghosting issues. But it just doesn't have the feel of those mechanical keyboards.