FFXIV Benchmark

Dariuas

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Must be user error :whistling:

:lol:

Unstable Overclock on video card? Did you also have the latest Direct X?

lol!

Overclocked or not...it will freeze indefinitely.

Maybe my video card is finally dying, I will often come back to my system and find it restarted and when I log in it has the "Windows has crashed" window up.

Maybe my video card is finally dying, I will often come back to my system and find it restarted and when I log in it has the "Windows has crashed" window up.

Sounds more like a CPU overclock problem, you may want to up your vcore a little if you have had it OCed for a while with minimum voltage for the OC.

Sorry for the OT.

Overclocked or not...it will freeze indefinitely.

Looks like ur processor cant run 4 ghz 24x7,u keep it overclocked so high 24x7?at wht voltage?

Sounds more like a CPU overclock problem, you may want to up your vcore a little if you have had it OCed for a while with minimum voltage for the OC.

Sorry for the OT.

Maybe, do cpu's get hungrier overtime?

Looks like ur processor cant run 4 ghz 24x7,u keep it overclocked so high 24x7?at wht voltage?

it's run 24/7 fine for atleast a year, I dont fold with it anymore but it used to do that all day long only stopping to game.

Currently its 1.55v Bios and 1.48v Idle 1.44v Load

How is that possible>?i think this doesnot support crossfire.

even still it's ridiculously low. The 4870s are doing better and even without crossfire I should be about equal with them.

I didn't expect much with the giant Nvidia logo on the whole time :glare: