Dariuas

FFXIV Benchmark

Catalyst Application Profiles - The following application profiles are available with this release of Catalyst 10.8

Singularity – CrossFire profile update

Mafia 2 – CrossFire profile update

Final Fantasy XIV Benchmark – new CrossFire profile

Lord of the Rings Online – new CrossFire profile

Aliens Vs. Predator – CrossFire profile update

The new 10.8 drivers support crossfire in this bench and more new improvement even in the 4800.

too bad the benchmark dont support crossfire :huh:

Yeah, It supports crossfire. Google ff14 benchmark xfire... just some simple renaming of an exe. And it'll get you full screen with 1680x1050 (xfire doesn't work in windowed mode last i checked)

Just tried the new 10.8 catalyst with 10.8a profiles and is not working in the ffxiv benchmark, looking at the profiles definition file i cant find an entry for ffxiv ... i just hope that they have the profile working for the retail version.

The profile definition file is C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies\Application Profiles\atiapfxx.blb , its a binary file but you can open it with notepad and see the names of the .exe

this benchmark is more on nvidia favor,they even put their adds.durring the bench.

wrong, compare nvidia/ati gpu results and you'll see ati is leading by far in this benchmark with equivalent gpu power/series range

funny though because of the nvidia logo, trust me though or check for yourself

Edited by Satire