Sign in to follow this  
General912

Need A Car.

try these

get a BIG truck and I'll have to teach you how to drive it. It just bugs the crap out of me when these kids take drivers ed with the little sunfire and then go home and have to try to drive mommy and daddy's excursion :( it's not like driving a compact car in anyway shape or form.

Edited by bigred

dont buy american

honda, toyota,lexus, and acura are the top reliable cars

acually lexus is the highest rated for the past couple years i think ... at least last year

acually lexus is the highest rated for the past couple years i think ... at least last year

where am i gonna get a lexus for like $2000?

get a honda then :P

thought so.

FYI lexus IS toyota. it's like chevy and GMC... same company, different price points

try these

get a BIG truck and I'll have to teach you how to drive it. It just bugs the crap out of me when these kids take drivers ed with the little sunfire and then go home and have to try to drive mommy and daddy's excursion :( it's not like driving a compact car in anyway shape or form.

Did ya see this one in the list.... crazy

im getting confused, i heard from one that lexus was honda, from another that lexus was acura

im getting confused, i heard from one that lexus was honda, from another that lexus was acura

does it really matter? as long as ur dealing with the company that has the symbol or name on ur car?

Toyota makes Lexus

and

Honda makes Acura

Toyota makes Lexus

and

Honda makes Acura

and ford and gmc own everything else. lol.