Sign in to follow this  
General912

Need A Car.

I've got about 3k plus my car thats probly worth 2k or so

and I'm lookin for a car too.... I'm hopin to get a 97+ civic

or just somethin that looks nice and is pretty cheap...

I might start lookin around at dealerships pretty soon and

see what I can get financed...

I don't wanna spend more than 8k or so...

care about looks or functionality?

foto1web.jpg

These things are ubersafe, fast enough for your needs (I've seen one burn out :P ), plenty of room, good gas mileage, reliable, lasts very long (current world record for miles as of 2000 was held by one according to Guinness book), think how many computers you can fit in the back of those things for a lan party :D . and you dont have as much of a chance of having it stolen like a honda.

GO VOLVO!!!! We own one and the best cars out there. B) I'm thinking about getting one.

yes for safety, reliability, durability, comfortability, go volvo. They start pretty expensive but depreciate sooo fast, they are very much worth every penny spent on them. They may not be the best to look at, but they get you from A to B.

You can also tease crows (mr yuck knows whats up) with bread and going back and forth. Its really hard to find a car for someone of your stature that won't kill you on gas. An older toyota camry or the like mid sized car would work, with 1500-2k you aren't working with too much. I do like auto trader though, I got my intrepid through there, turned out great!

Get a Honda. Or, if you have the extra money, and Acura. You could get an early 90's Civic, Accord, or Integra for about $2000

how big/tall are you?

He's like 6'8" I think and huge build, he said it recently I think. So we are talking big time leg room needed.

the thing is i was about to have to find a car for that amount of money as well and its really hard to find a reliable car within that price range unless u get lucky. but if u have to i would go with an older honda or something like that with enough room for u because those things will run for ever as well will a volvo.

Get a Honda. Or, if you have the extra money, and Acura. You could get an early 90's Civic, Accord, or Integra for about $2000

Was about to say that...

GET A HONDA

Cheap, reliable, and if you want to sup them up let me know :)

get a 88-91 series HB

the 4 doors are ugly......

Was about to say that...

GET A HONDA

get a 88-91 series HB

:withstupid:

A friend of mine's got an 86 civic 4-door, so it's ugly :P

It is a really good car, though.

You can also tease crows (mr yuck knows whats up) with bread and going back and forth.  Its really hard to find a car for someone of your stature that won't kill you on gas.  An older toyota camry or the like mid sized car would work, with 1500-2k you aren't working with too much.  I do like auto trader though, I got my intrepid through there, turned out great!

actually it was what was left of someone's thanksgiving turkey. ;)

Here is another good, safe car that would be good for tall people. Saab=GMC=BMW (GM & BMW made the new mini cooper) :P

90002.jpg

everybody needs an egg shaped car at some point in their life

Was about to say that...

GET A HONDA

get a 88-91 series HB

do what AYoKoNA says...

my dad has a 91 HB and he's 6'2" and still has a lot of leg and head room...

I have a 94 accord and love it...150000 miles and still runs excellent...bought it from some guy who babied the crap out of it...