The Smith

[WTS] EeePC 1005PE 2GB - 50$

If I could swap at no cost I would.... I'd probably get at most $350 for my system so that'd leave $190 for Motherboard and 8GB of mem .... Favorable circumstances, I could actually probably could pull it off....but I'd have to wait to all my stuff sold, and I have doubts that it all will sell.

I suspect my cpu may be dead. I ordered a new mobo and it will arrive friday. Once I get it and put it together if it does turn out to be dead I'd like to get the 1090t

Can't believe this is still here, I already have an i7 870 on the way, but I have a 890fxa-ud7 in the closet with no XL-ATX case for it, what a quandary

nice review

damm it smith y do u always post nice thing when i am not lurking ! i might pick it up if that person doesnt. lets hope the story of the ssd repeat again :whistling:

damm it smith y do u always post nice thing when i am not lurking ! i might pick it up if that person doesnt. lets hope the story of the ssd repeat again :whistling:

lol. I might have another one to sell soon.

CPU still available!!! k1e1v1i1n just hasn't replied to my emails and also he said he would take care of the money this weekend, which he didn't do.