Sign in to follow this  
Psywar

Doing computer Clean up.

So I have spent most of this afternoon doing some computer cleanup. Backing up files on to an external HDD.

Came across some interesting things from when I started out with my computers and started out here at OCC.

Just thought I would share, give you guys something to do for 5mins if your bored haha!

Anyways here we go.

This is my very first PC I ever modded back in the day. Now its laughable now because Its in theory really not modded at all lol.

But you have to remember back in 2000 this stuff was just starting out.

Computer Exaust.jpg

Computer Window Lights Off.jpg

Computer Window Lights on.jpg

Comp Lights off.jpg

This is an old OCC Wallpaper we had for download.

OCWallPaper.gif

Back in the day we used to have UPTIME challenges to see who could have the longest uptime on their PC.

This screen shot is from one of mine, since I kept it, it was most likely the best uptime I had ever had back then.

uptime.jpg

These next sets of photos are from when I was trying to hardcore mod out a case back in 2002.

It really did not go all that well lol! In my head the idea was good, but actually putting it all together it ended up looking like an ugly piece of crap lol!!

casefront.JPG

caseside666.JPG

Yes this fan is/was huge! 232MM Fan. It was all Metal and had Metal blades. (Yes I still have it!)

comp14.jpg

sideview.JPG

topnodvd.JPG

This is my TEC Setup from back in the day, I think it was a 75watter I was using on the old Pentium 3 933MHZ CPU.

I could not find any of my old screen shots of the temps and what I ended up maxing it out at. I do remember it reading close to -10deg. C at one point though.

cooling.JPG

This is my computer Monitor from back in 2002.

d3bruts1d actually got to see this beast back at the OCC LAN Party we had in Alabama in 02' or 03'. I ended up getting 3rd place in the Case Modding contest because of it.

I still have the Trophy out in my shed with all my stuff too lol!!

LANParty001.jpg

LANParty002.jpg

I think thats pretty much it for now lol!

Good Times! I Miss the good ol' days when I actually knew something about Computers haha!

-Psy

So I have spent most of this afternoon doing some computer cleanup. Backing up files on to an external HDD.

Came across some interesting things from when I started out with my computers and started out here at OCC.

Just thought I would share, give you guys something to do for 5mins if your bored haha!

Anyways here we go.

thats some neat ol stuff ya got there psy; thanx for sharing !!

I like that mod with the "fat" monitor, haven't seen that before.