Need Help Finding a New Card

So, I've been slowly but surely building up my PC since i started making some money doing oddjobs. I started with a Core i5-750 and MSI mobo, then gutted an old computer for the disc drive, and hdd. I've got more money now, and it's time to upgrade this horrible 7950gt. I like to play games, but I don't really care about maxing out the resolution and graphics. I currently have my eye on this, but I'm not sure how Zotac is as a company. I was heavily leaning toward some EVGA GTS 250's, but I wanted the HDMI port. I've got around $130 right now, but I can always hold off for a few weeks to get more money for a better card. Currently, I'm just playing WoW, and MW2 on my rig, but I have Battlefield Bad Company 2, and it barely runs. I guess I just want a card that will run smoothly at 1024x768, maybe even up to 1280x800. Any sugggestions?

P.S. I just got a 500w OCZ modstream, but it only puts out 20 amps on the 12v rail. I got it before i researched the power requirements of the cards i was looking at, most of which require at least 24 amp minimum. Should I send this one back to newegg, and get something better?

I completely forgot that I made this thread lol. I went with the 250 before I got a chance to look at the 5750's. I've heard that the ATI drivers are pretty terrible for windows 7 htough, and I don't need more problems with this computer haha.

I completely forgot that I made this thread lol. I went with the 250 before I got a chance to look at the 5750's. I've heard that the ATI drivers are pretty terrible for windows 7 htough, and I don't need more problems with this computer haha.

Idk who told you such nonsense lol. I havent a lick of trouble, unless its a 5700 core issue but I havent seen anyone complaining about them

Yeah, I canceled that order so I can research a wee bit more, the extra 600+ stream processors sound like a good thing lol. I'm still worried 18 amps at the 12v rail on my psu won't be enough : (

Yeah, I canceled that order so I can research a wee bit more, the extra 600+ stream processors sound like a good thing lol. I'm still worried 18 amps at the 12v rail on my psu won't be enough : (

that psu is sufficient for a 5750, they are very power efficient.

I'm just going to stick with the 5750, I no longer have a semi-steady income to work with, so all I can afford is the $130 right now. I'm thinking I'll go with this one , and I was wondering how XFX is as a company, in honoring warranties and such.

I'm just going to stick with the 5750, I no longer have a semi-steady income to work with, so all I can afford is the $130 right now. I'm thinking I'll go with this one , and I was wondering how XFX is as a company, in honoring warranties and such.

Thats a good choice, XFX are some good folks (from what I hear)