My new single-stage phase change

Hey guys, look at this:

post-31336-12765671152034_thumb.jpg

post-31336-12765671244671_thumb.jpg

post-31336-12765671333844_thumb.jpg

It's very great. It works very well also! I really like phase change now that I've tried it. What makes it awesome in my opinion is that you have as much time as you want to overclock and tweak, compared to LN2 or dry ice which evaporates! Also, it's great that you can turn it off and come back to it the next day.

Here is my first score, which makes for third place on HwBot. :)

Cool, eh?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After 15min of SuperPI, the built-in probe inside the evaporator indicates -26.5 to -270C. Software temperature monitors stop at 00C...

As to where I got it... I had written it in the thread subtitle... I bought it from HITandRUN. He had announced it in the marketplace here. It's a Mach II GT modified by sdumper for a better performance. I got it for 350$ USD. :)

I could suicide a bit over 5.1GHz I think... Tonight I'll try to take a screenshot.

Very nice results with this thing! Also I'll be selling the dual-stage i have pretty soon so if anybody is interested. This is a real OCing tool and will hold -115C on a i7 @ full load. :cheers:

Very nice results with this thing! Also I'll be selling the dual-stage i have pretty soon so if anybody is interested. This is a real OCing tool and will hold -115C on a i7 @ full load. :cheers:

But at what price? :ph34r::lol: I think $350 for the single-stage was pretty reasonable. I didn't really want to pay around $1k for a dual-stage, which would make my dewar unuseful...

Nice results there!

How quickly will it cool a can of beer? :lol:

Haha I didn't think about that. I guess it would make it freeze in just a few minutes...