Medal of Honor Multiplayer Beta

greengiant912

A GameSpot Interview at the Booth

Patrick hinted at they have a couple of game modes, but they are only showing two. Maybe something for the competitive group 4vs4 or 5vs5.

GameSpot's Medal of Honor Multiplayer Hands-On

Or like in CoD4 or RTCW, /record in the console was super easy and quick. I hope there's something like that... it would help with making videos too. I'd love to be able to hit a hot-key to record a demo :)

I would love a record on demand hotkey. I use a script that does that for Source games and I will never type the recordings commands in the console ever again lol. It just feels more streamlined to just hit a button instead of doing extra steps.

I think I played the original MoH on Xbox once, briefly, a long time ago...but let's just say I haven't...As someone who's never played MoH, doesn't play CoD and doesn't play BF games, what is your assessment?

Hard to say without playing it yet. I'll report back on this when the beta starts. One thing I know for sure is that they are trying to keep the game as "authentic" as they can. So you aren't going to see things happen that a normal soldier wouldn't do or use. Basically all the over-the-top things MW2 did: dual wielding shotguns, tactical nuke, and etc.

Beta starts this week and the game doesn't release till another 4 months, so there is a lot of room for changes and improvements. I'm thinking they are going to have some beta key giveaways like they did with BC2. I'll post that in a separate topic if they ever do.

I watched the 11 minute multiplayer video and promptly pre-ordered yesterday... couldn't wait until payday haha.

Love that they brought back spectator. That's one of the best ways to find/prove a hacker. It pissed me off when I would run into one in BC2 (only ran into 2 so far) and had no way to prove it.

That's why I don't undestand why people are so against Kill Cams. I mean real kill cams, not BC2's version. The only people that should hate it are the cheaters and campers.

I hope they add in a way to record like Source Recorder, because running Fraps while playing puts a lot of stress on the system, unless your running something really good.

:withstupid:

I think all multiplayer games should include an in-game recording tool. Even if you have no intention of posting your videos up on YouTube it'd still be fun to check out your arse kickery.

http://e3.ign.com/2010/live/index.html

Moh in 2 minutes

You need 50 pts to unlock your first support action. There is no recoil like CoD, I think they need to add it in. No matter how many people whine about it.

============

Leave a comment for a chance to win 1 of 3 beta keys:

http://news.bigdownload.com/2010/06/16/contest-win-one-of-three-medal-of-honor-multiplayer-beta-codes/1#c28687365

============

medalofhonor Twitter post

I want to reassure everyone that all retailers are in possession of the beta codes. We are working with them to release them ASAP.

============

Medal Of Honor: Inside Gaming Plus E3 2010: Medal of Honor Multiplayer Interview w/ Patrick Liu (DICE)

A YouTube comment

OH IN HALO REACH YOU FLY, IN GEARS 3 YOU CHAINSAW PEOPLE! and in this you grow a beard...

E3 2010 Stage Demo: Medal of Honor

M21 action with red dot, looks like fun :D

Drool...Army Ranger pulls out his tomahawk and whacks a guy (Ranger history that goes all the way back to the first group Roger's Rangers during the French and Indian War. Some Rangers still carry them into battle today.) If you remember Mel Gibson in the movie "The Patriot," he uses it in there often (was a veteran of the French and Indian War).

=========

FAQ has been updated

Bazajaytee - OK so got confirmation the Beta page will go live in 1 hour 18 minutes (10:00 PDT, 18:00 UK and 19:00 CET) so EA Support was right :)

=========

medalofhonor The #MOH Beta key redemption website should be going live soon. Keep watching us for exact timing.

I hope Steam gets it on time for the BC2 Beta they were a little slow :(

=========

Sad news:

@Cell6six6 STEAM isn't included from today. They won't release it in time and the code is only valid on your STEAM account.

=========

Good news:

Hi guys,

We're waiting on final approval for the beta from EA. It'll be available today for those of you that have BFBC2 and MoH on Steam, but its probably still a few hours away.

Know that we're trying to make it available as soon as we can.

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1312219

Wait... so I have BC2 on steam and MoH preordered on steam. That last good news makes me believe I should be able to play it in a few hours. Hopefully they get things straightened out and I can hop in. I'll be on xfire and steam (morris and hierovision respectively) and will be looking for you guys.

============

medalofhonor Twitter post

I want to reassure everyone that all retailers are in possession of the beta codes. We are working with them to release them ASAP.

============

If they do like SC2 did and offer a β key upon a pre-order of the game, I'll get it that way.

If there are any Steam Preorders here, I highly suggest downloaded the beta client from a site. Then installing it. Once MoH gets up on Steam, let it download for a bit. Then stop it, paste in your installed MoH folder into Steam. Then run the Check Game Cache. Should let you bypass Steam servers which are probably going to be flooded.

I got bored I made this video of the Main Menu lol. I can't really do much since it requires me to login to use half of the menus. (Toggle Aim and Crouch is in there)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inPR2tSiFrU

Preordered on steam and I have bc2. Was a bit dissapointed when it wasn't available immideatly. Soon midnight here so I'll play it tomorrow.

If there are any Steam Preorders here, I highly suggest downloaded the beta client from a site. Then installing it. Once MoH gets up on Steam, let it download for a bit. Then stop it, paste in your installed MoH folder into Steam. Then run the Check Game Cache. Should let you bypass Steam servers which are probably going to be flooded.

Great idea, thanks!

I got bored I made this video of the Main Menu lol.

I can't believe you just made a video of going through the menu system :lol:

... and I can't believe I just watched it :fp: