d3bruts1d

Are you getting the iPhone 4?

75 members have voted

1. 1. Are you getting the iPhone 4?

• Yes, pre-ordering mine.
    • Yes, but not pre-ordering it. Going to wait in line.
    • Yes, but not preordering it. I'll get it later.
    • Undecided.
    • No, not getting the iPhone 4
    • No, it is not available on my wireless carrier otherwise I would
    • No, what I have is good enough for me.
    • No, I don't have/use cell phones
    • No, sticking with an older iPhone for now
    • No, cannot justify the cost right now.
    • No, some other reason.

So it took me from 10am yesterday until around 11pm last night, trying for about every hour, straight in order to get my order to successfully go through. Finally!

I will definitely make a post regarding my thoughts. Also, if anyone wants a 3G cheap I will be selling mine soon!

No, some other reason, I have a HTC EVO 4G better and less restricted than any insanely expensive iPhone and its not on a insanely expensive slow network(lolatt). The day of the iPhone has come and passed imo. You can only do the same thing so many times

I'd probably have to say no...

(+) the abundance of apps for PC-based computer hardware (e.g. manage a server's RAID arrays from iPhone) where there is no alternative for Droid / WM / etc

(+) would be a good development platform to practise on (I have no idea of API/SDK cost/fees)

(-) I've never liked the way Apple products organise/sync files and contacts

(-) closed nature of AppStore means a lot less useful mini apps

(-) I'm not due for an upgrade until around December

Not to hijack my own topic, but here is a preview of the Moto Droid X and the Droid 2. The X looks massive!

I like the Droid 2, sucks they only have that 750mhz processor, I run 730mhz now on my Hero. I only wish I could have the Droid for the bigger screen and physical keyboard!!

All these other phones are getting TOO BIG... People are criticizing Apple for not making the screen any bigger but everyone is forgetting that IT'S A PHONE! I'll take a crystal clear small screen over a big one any day. This device needs to disappear into my pocket and not get in the way.

All these other phones are getting TOO BIG... People are criticizing Apple for not making the screen any bigger but everyone is forgetting that IT'S A PHONE! I'll take a crystal clear small screen over a big one any day. This device needs to disappear into my pocket and not get in the way.

I have to agree, I'd probably be happier with the Incredible than an evo since the evo's screen is probably too much. I'm just mad there's no snapdragon phones with full keyboards U_U

I'm just mad there's no snapdragon phones with full keyboards U_U

Yeah I sort of resent the fact I'm going to settle with the droid incredible for that reason.