d3bruts1d

Are you getting the iPhone 4?

75 members have voted

1. 1. Are you getting the iPhone 4?

• Yes, pre-ordering mine.
    • Yes, but not pre-ordering it. Going to wait in line.
    • Yes, but not preordering it. I'll get it later.
    • Undecided.
    • No, not getting the iPhone 4
    • No, it is not available on my wireless carrier otherwise I would
    • No, what I have is good enough for me.
    • No, I don't have/use cell phones
    • No, sticking with an older iPhone for now
    • No, cannot justify the cost right now.
    • No, some other reason.

This week's poll was going to be about the World Cup, but Nyt Ryda already posted on it. So be sure to check out his topic. :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for this week's poll...

Last week Apple announced the iPhone 4 at their World Wide Developer's Conference (WWDC). The phone will be available for preorder on Tuesday, June 15 and will be officially released on Thursday, June 24th. Do you plan on getting it?

Voted no, sticking with my 3GS for now. I'm waiting for the iPhone 5 (should be a 5-6 12-14 months knowing how Apple works)... where the should make it look smoother hopefully like the 3GS, the iPhone 4 looks too much like an HTC, if I wanted an HTC, I'd buy an HTC.

No:

1) It's from Apple

2) It's on the ATT network

3) I have a Droid

Voted no, sticking with my 3GS for now. I'm waiting for the iPhone 5 (should be a 5-6 months knowing how Apple works)... where the should make it look smoother hopefully like the 3GS, the iPhone 4 looks too much like an HTC, if I wanted an HTC, I'd buy an HTC.

iPhone 5 wouldn't be available for another year. It has been an annual update to the iPhone sicne it was released.

iPhone 5 wouldn't be available for another year. It has been an annual update to the iPhone sicne it was released.

Ah, then I retract the part about 5-6 months and extend that to 12-14 moths, thanks for the heads up ;)

Have the 3G iPhone, most likely getting the iphone 4 a month after its release. Unlike in USA, the company in Finland that has the exclusive network is great :D

I had to vote for the "No, some other reason" option as there wasn't a "No, I refuse to buy anything made by Apple" option.

If I don't even own a normal cellphone and see little reason to get one, What are the chances of me buying an iPhone

i voted No, not getting the iPhone 4.

1) For a similar reason that other people have mentioned because its apple

2) i just bought a new phone a few weeks ago.

3) i do not see the point in 95% of the 50million apps available.

4) you wont be able to get it on a cap overhere for under $80 a month and i dont see the point in spending close to $1000 for something im going to break within a year or two anyway.

besides this one appears to be the most breakable iphone

No, cannot justify the cost right now. - And never will. There's no way I'm going to spend 1000+ EUR on an phone without contract, that offers nothing new than its predecessors and nothing better than it's competition.

As there wasn't really an option for iPhone 5 (of course) then I said "yes" but not right now. I'm on a 2 year plan with my 3GS, so whatever is available then.

I like the Android phones, but I just don't tinker with phones any more, hence the Apple phones are just easier to get along with for me - tried and true.