I did not know that Hitler was an nVidia fanboy

Rofltroll

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

true....

thats what I think when I see the movies or see his followers in real life....Hitler hated everyone...not just the Jewish and he would kill his own mom...if memory serves I think he did...that part of history should be just burried and forgotten...but alas like most bad...that seems to be the focal point of the era...not the good

I couldn't agree more, but people tend to remember the bad stuff... and we Germans hear it everywhere... hell when I was in the States last Summer I had to listen to some comments that made my insides turn! I'm 20, born in 1990, that's ~50 years after Hitler, do I look like I have anything to do with what happened 50 years ago?

people are that way...

its the same here with the colored and slavery...and racism....even though we say we are totally one someone also mentions racism...and the person saying it is racist whether they admit it or not as the actual word totes separation or segregation...its always brought back to years when slaves were legal and then its a flamefest and most dont even know history....whites were slaves long before colored...and for a much longer period but no one ever remembers that...my family came from poor and served the royal as slaves...

I feel the same about this all as I do the Wars and Hitler and most other bad times in life...move on and get passed it and unite...stop holding the passed against the younger generation...its not fair to them and same goes for the opposite...the younger shouldnt hide behind the past and try to milk it for all its worth...thats when ignorance of poor history education really shows....

I for one am not German and i dont find anything about Hitler or his dealings funny one bit...

doesnt matter to me what color you are or heritage...we are all the same on the inside...

but alas not everyone feels the same **sigh** and they should just get over it...

what a way to hijack a thread...sorta makes me feel all giddy inside :)

I hear ya on that one, however I find it rather annoying that he is always depicted as the Devil of Germany (which he was essentially), however nobody seems to aknowledge the fact that he was never actually German.

Hitler was one hell of a self loather, i'm sorry for what you have to deal with kingdingeling, but all i ever hear about is how quickly Poland bent over, not about how passionate are soldiers are

as a side note, as funny as i found those videos the first time, especially with Killzone 2, they just need to die, the only funny part was the end bit

maybe...but he was still Jewish....his heritage was searched at one time...lol maybe he didnt even know he was Jewish? never know...still stupid to use him with anything

Even if they did search his heritage then Do you seriously think someone would claim hi?. If my child was the prequel to the anti-christ I would not claim him. I know I sound like an Arse but hey, there is a thing such as "Shame".