Best Silent Case? Or Most Recommended

Sorry if this is a played out topic, but I'm really getting tired of the case I have. It keeps no sound in whatsoever. Not only that but its pretty freecking big too.

So basically...what case would you guys recommend to keep the noise down? What is the best...what is the most affordable...any limitations to them. So many sites claim their cases are silent, but I'd rather get the opinion of some people who actually know what they're talking about.

The Antec Sonata is a very quiet case. Here is a link:

http://www.antec-inc.com/us/pro_details_en...hp?ProdID=15138

I have this case, the two 120mm fans keep things pretty dang cool and it looks sweet too. A lot quiter then the lan boy from what I can tell and made with quiet in mind. It only comes with one 120mm get another 120mm vantec stealth (swap positions of the fans) and you are good to go. Comes with a true power 380W which is a great power supply justifying the of the case easily.

Cons: no window

The lian-li PC-6070 is the single quietest case I have ever heard (or not heard). This case has sound dampening material encasing the entirety of its panels. The front mechanism on the door is the smoothest thing ever. Keeps 2 15K doing HD tach cheetas down to a minimal hum.

Cons: Price, no PSU

well.. just to let you know.. i have a thermaltake xaser III and you can hear a thing.. with all fans "case fans not including cpu fan" up.. it also keeps a good air flow throughout the case.. if i had to rait the quietness of the case, i would rate it 9.. cooling potential.. i give it a 10