Sign in to follow this  
Queenz

[Wts] Silverstone 750 Watt Modular Power Supply (Dual 8 Pin Power Conn

Selling my Silverstone Strider Plus 750 Watt Modular Power Supply. As you know it comes with an extra 8 Pin power connector if your motherboard supports it for better overclocking. So that's a bonus. It comes in the original packaging all in excellent working condition. U.S 48 States ONLY! NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING! PAYPAL ONLY!! I've sold many things on here on OCC and I am a loyal trustable member. If anything happens I take car of the problem, no questions asked.

Newegg sells this for $130 plus $10 shipping. So that's $140. You can find the item here:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817256059&cm_re=silverstone_750w-_-17-256-059-_-Product

I'm asking ONLY $65 plus FREE SHIPPING. Everything comes in the original packaging and box.

Oh and if you need pictures, there in my worklog :)

Bump

Price lowered to $55. Any lower and it's going to eBay. This is a very good deal. Your saving yourself $85

Bump

Price lowered to $55. Any lower and it's going to eBay. This is a very good deal. Your saving yourself $85

do you think it will support a

Dual Intel Xeon Quad cpu them self will suck upto 120 watts each (about 240-250watts)

and two 8800GTS? upto 146watt each

my Folding Power House!

do you think it will support a

Dual Intel Xeon Quad cpu them self will suck upto 120 watts each (about 240-250watts)

and two 8800GTS? upto 146watt each

my Folding Power House!

No problems at all! I was running dual 5870's that were overvolted and overclocked, a pump for my watercooling, an i7 860 overclocked to 4.4 ghz, a solid state drive, and 3 other harddrives and some lighting. All of this and no problems at all. Plus I had like 8 fans running on my rad and in the case lol.It' a very good deal :). I promise you"ll love it.

please tell me you still have this! you have been Pm'ed

Sign in to follow this