Who Here Believes In God?

Dynamic

If you know why this thread is not going to last than why don't you tell them what you know. If you think you're a god is because you have either actually figured out the hidden truth to life or you're just another FRAUD. Don't insult me because i know what you're exactly here for "Get his mommy". You want to hear something NEGITIVE? Coming on to this forum is nothing but a WASTE, reason: You idiots think this . that you have infront of you is all there is in this world because you haven't understood what is really out there for you to grasp. Reason why you can't understand what i'm saying is because you're actually ASLEEP, don't have the slidest clue of what is actually happening or has been for years now. There are WASTES everywhere, and not just in this forum. DONE!

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

normally I stay away from the philosofical discussion but right now I can't help myself.

if you're talking about GOD as in RELIGION then a resounding NO! (although I am a Jew). I am first and foremost an atheist. IMO relegion as a whole is the greatest scam in human history that has found ways to span race, gender, borders, geography, time, etc... AND PPL FEED THE EVILE MACHINE WITH MONEY ALL DAY EVERY DAY, why don't we all go to AC and gamble why we're at it?

[rant over, yes I have issues]

if you're talking about "GOD is within each and every one of us", then I'm afraid also NO. god is most definitely NOT inside each one of us: people are dumb, greedy, and lazy (for the most part). the examples abound: Hitler, Stalin, oh and let's mot forget Cheny :thumbsup: *rim shot* :thumbsup:

p.s. I find the idea of an "all powerful being" rediculous to the max. it makes me want to burst out laughing loudly and hysterically. maybe you won't agree with me but that's your damn fault LOL. DC comics come to mind... :withstupid:

If you know why this thread is not going to last than why don't you tell them what you know. If you think you're a god is because you have either actually figured out the hidden truth to life or you're just another FRAUD. Don't insult me because i know what you're exactly here for "Get his mommy". You want to hear something NEGITIVE? Coming on to this forum is nothing but a WASTE, reason: You idiots think this . that you have infront of you is all there is in this world because you haven't understood what is really out there for you to grasp. Reason why you can't understand what i'm saying is because you're actually ASLEEP, don't have the slidest clue of what is actually happening or has been for years now. There are WASTES everywhere, and not just in this forum. DONE!

Say who what now?

Seems to me that you post things like this just to get a raise out of the people here. AKA Trolling.

I'll try to respond logically.

If you think you're a god is because you have either actually figured out the hidden truth to life or you're just another FRAUD.

I doubt anyone here at OCC believes that he/she believes is a god. Can you please reference your information?

Coming on to this forum is nothing but a WASTE.

Totally an opinion, but certainly plausible had you provided a logical argument that actually related to this point.

You idiots think this . that you have infront of you is all there is in this world because you haven't understood what is really out there for you to grasp.

There's more than OCC in the world, I don't think anyone, even Bosco (at least I hope) will argue with that. So where do you come to this conclusion? And if there truly is something we don't understand about the universe, which I absolutely agree with, as there are a lot of things we don't know or understand about it, but you lay it out as if you're the enlightened one and that you know. So please, tell us your secrets.

Reason why you can't understand what i'm saying is because you're actually ASLEEP, don't have the slidest clue of what is actually happening or has been for years now.

Reason why I can't understand what you're saying is because you're throwing out a ridiculous amount of statements in broken English without addressing what you're referring to or trying to prove. (Hint, in English, "this" "it" etc. are used to replace an identified noun, not something that hasn't been made clear).

There are WASTES everywhere, and not just in this forum.

Totally agree, but what makes you say this, since it has nothing to do with what you said earlier?

DONE!

Wait, what just finished? You lost me.

Nothing to get mad about dynamic. I myself believe in God. I was in limbo once filling myself with different hobbies left and right, doing a little bit of religion here and there to make myself feel good. Until it came to a point when I woke up asking myself what does it all mean? My answer came to me through the bible, Jn 3:16 and my whole life changed through Jesus Christ. From then on I realized that everything is just vanity under the sun, just something temporary that will pass that something new will replace soon. Dont expect everyone to understand your point of view only those who are really called by God will. And for those that claim they know God or for those that even dont, try this challenge on for size.....

ARE YOU A GOOD PERSON???

Take this ultimate test!!!

http://www.wayofthemaster.com/goodperson.shtml

I have meet some christians that where something else, outlaws, crooked, dishonest, gambling, drinking fools etc. they think its ok cause the go to that big tax free house on sundays and ask for forgiveness (or I guess thats what they do there)

I believe in God! I am a Catholic.

We believe in one God,

the Father, the Almighty,

maker of heaven and earth,

of all that is seen and unseen.

We believe in one Lord, Jesus Christ,

the only Son of God,

eternally begotten of the Father,

God from God, light from light,

true God from true God,

begotten, not made,

of one Being with the Father;

through him all things were made.

For us and for our salvation

he came down from heaven,

By the power of the Holy Spirit, he was born of the Virgin Mary

and became Man.

For our sake he was crucified under Pontius Pilate;

he suffered, died and was buried.

On the third day he rose again

in accordance with the Scriptures;

he ascended into heaven

and is seated at the right hand of the Father.

He will come again in glory to judge the living and the dead,

and his kingdom will have no end.

We believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord, the giver of life,

who proceeds from the Father and the Son,

with the Father and the Son is worshiped and glorified,

he has spoken through the prophets.

We believe in one holy catholic and apostolic Church.

We acknowledge one baptism for the forgiveness of sins.

We look for the resurrection of the dead,

and the life of the world to come. Amen.

---

Most of us are Christian, and Judging from the Comments, most of us who are Christians are also Catholic. I'm with like minded people :D