Furmark Gpu Benchmark Scores [obsolete]

Andrewr05

@cjloki : Still having trouble overclocking that GTX480 ? I doubt you can top my score without water cooling :P

heehee i'll take that challenge !....ya know nyt, apparently there is a way...i'd need to register this card with evga, and then i'd be eligible for downloading of the evga eleet overclocking tool...

honestly i've just been either to busy or having to much fun to ever register the darn thing...

i guess i'll dig deeper into it and see all about it soon....i'm in the middle of procrastinating atm :sick:

MSAA samples? Or just default settings all round?

Score is 13461 on a GTX 480

hit the submit button and then post the submission addy in a link to verify ...looks like a decent score though...good job so far !!

hit the submit button and then post the submission addy in a link to verify ...looks like a decent score though...good job so far !!

Hit a problem with that, there was an okay button, but no submit button. >.>

Downloaded the latest version and got a much lower score. :/

http://www.ozone3d.net/benchmarks/furmark_score_180.php?id=8efde28704bdb6cd8f7d61844a523317

10731 on Stock GTX 480

Temps seem to skyrocket with two monitors too. Might try running it again later with only one monitor.

Also, it's only on stock at the moment. :P Been having a look around at some aftermarket heatsinks to whack onto it. After I sort out my monitor and case. >.>