Andrewr05

Valves Newest Work?

i'm on my 3rd copy of HL2 did you know they will delete your account after a year of not using it. super lame and there is no way to get it back unless you have a cdkey (well durr i can't..bought it through steam)... anyways great game, i think i'm going to get out my 4th copy (x360) and play it now.

Hey, Andrew - I've never driven a Dodge Viper. Shall I PM you my address so you can send me one?

Thats a bit of a stretch, will a Mazda Miata do?

:P

Thats a bit of a stretch, will a Mazda Miata do?

:P

You know it won't. :lol:

i'm on my 3rd copy of HL2 did you know they will delete your account after a year of not using it. super lame and there is no way to get it back unless you have a cdkey (well durr i can't..bought it through steam)... anyways great game, i think i'm going to get out my 4th copy (x360) and play it now.

4 copies? O_o You've wasted a lot of money if that's the case: Are Steam Store Accounts Ever Deleted?

How on Earth have you managed that? :D

so, ive played an hour or so. idk. but i just hopped on the air boat (i think?). Im stuck tho, theres some ramp sort of structure that jumps me into radioactive "water" , but i cant manage to go up the ramp. i just hit the beginning of it. its too high, idk what to do

edit: oh and how the F do i get the ammo from that floating crate at the barn? figured it out O.o

Nevermind im stupid i figured it all out. haha

so, ive played an hour or so. idk. but i just hopped on the air boat (i think?). Im stuck tho, theres some ramp sort of structure that jumps me into radioactive "water" , but i cant manage to go up the ramp. i just hit the beginning of it. its too high, idk what to do

edit: oh and how the F do i get the ammo from that floating crate at the barn? figured it out O.o

i think you have to either find a wheel, and activate it, or shoot something the right way

i remember getting awkwardly stuck several times in HL2

i think you have to either find a wheel, and activate it, or shoot something the right way

i remember getting awkwardly stuck several times in HL2

yea i had to blow up a barrel holding the wheel in place with a grenade. i tried just picking it up for like 5 minutes but got pissed and launched a grenade at it , purely out of frustration. but it worked :P

yea i had to blow up a barrel holding the wheel in place with a grenade. i tried just picking it up for like 5 minutes but got pissed and launched a grenade at it , purely out of frustration. but it worked :P

Yea there are some neat physics based thing in Half Life 2.

You have to think about how you would do it in real life and you have to think how real life things work in order to get past certain things.

Yea there are some neat physics based thing in Half Life 2.

You have to think about how you would do it in real life and you have to think how real life things work in order to get past certain things.

yea i really like it so far. i stopped for the night right at the ravenholm entrance. i hear that its scary or some type of crazy so i dont want to deal with that tonight. lol

Oh and FYI enjoy Ravenholm, some people don't like that area...

:lol:

Oh god that place scares the poop out of me. Whenever I replay it I always skip it T.T

It's not that it is too scary... I just don't need the extra stress in my life.

oh and HALF LIFE 3 OMG I MIGHT PEE MYSELF!

If this is a total fake and there is no half life 3 or episode 3 I will actually cry. I'm serious