Quit Facebook Day

So today is Quit Facebook Day. Are any of you out there planning to delete your accounts in protest today? I certainly have no plans too.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So today is Quit Facebook Day. Are any of you out there planning to delete your accounts in protest today? I certainly have no plans too.

So why, what's wrong with Facebook?

I can see why certain people would hate facebook, and it's kind of silly sometimes but it also can be very useful at reestablishing old bonds with friends/family you haven't seen in a while. Also it's fun to just chill and talk to friends whom you may not be able to see (if they are far away or something).

I'm keeping mine for now, and don't really care about the whole privacy thing. Though it does bug me when people get all nervous about potential employers looking through their account, if a business wont hire me because they don't like who I TRULY am then I wouldn't want to work for them anyway.

in protest of what exactly ?