Is This Good?

I decided to change my air cooling to water cooling, well currently in my country, only one retailer and they only had AquaBay series of water cooling from the thermaltake.

So, please help me put the thing on my Cooler Master 690 II Advanced case. a video is recommended(well, if you happen to have the same chasis and water cooling system) and notes are welcomed. I'l be using Thermaltake AquaBay M5, 24cm Radiator from thermaltake and the tank changed to SR100 Reservoir.

any opinion is welcomed

I decided to change my air cooling to water cooling, well currently in my country, only one retailer and they only had AquaBay series of water cooling from the thermaltake.

So, please help me put the thing on my Cooler Master 690 II Advanced case. a video is recommended(well, if you happen to have the same chasis and water cooling system) and notes are welcomed. I'l be using Thermaltake AquaBay M5, 24cm Radiator from thermaltake and the tank changed to SR100 Reservoir.

any opinion is welcomed

If it were me (I have never seen an AquaBay in person, so I can only speculate) and I were not using all my internal bays, I would dedicate 3 of them to the pump, I would also put noise canceling foam/padding around the pump in the 3 bays to cut the noise.

:thumbsup: