Cyberpower System Giveaway

Bosco

I am going to send you my thoughts about the likes/dislikes on the subject of OCC, but I have to ask first if this thing is opened worldwide. I'm sure there will be a lot of people interested if this is the case or not. Thx.

Its open to everyone in any country in the world. :)

Feel free. :)

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Should those of us that accidentally forgot to include our full name resend, or will it not be a problem too?

Thats ok if you win I will let you know.

Seems Dave is very good at taking care of us.

Oh, and I'm sure it's been answered but are staff eligible, and is it worldwide?

If so, I'll be sure to enter soon. ;)

Yes some OCC staff can enter.

Admins can't enter

Reviewers can't enter (except pault & hardnrg)

All other staff are eligible

Its open to everyone in any country in the world. :)

Feel free bro. :)

Sent.

On a side note, maybe we can have some sort of thread or info packet on some of the topics we brought up? While the system seems cool, I also would like some of the stuff I mentioned brought up, if not implemented. :cheers:

I will be entering as well. By the way, there are 5 concurrent contests running right now, so if someone were to enter them all, they have the potential to win 5 of these machines. The odds are magically against you in a way lightning striking you would giggle at, but still possible.

That by the way is how I found this place, now to examine it and get familiar so I can produce a useful survey email. :)

I will be entering as well. By the way, there are 5 concurrent contests running right now, so if someone were to enter them all, they have the potential to win 5 of these machines. The odds are magically against you in a way lightning striking you would giggle at, but still possible.

That by the way is how I found this place, now to examine it and get familiar so I can produce a useful survey email. :)

Yes but the other four are open to US residents only.